About Smart Card
IPAPPM takes one more step ahead towards making the farm forestry model a sustainable one and it understands that the prerequisite for the same is to have the farmers' interest protected. Any agricultural produce in the market is subject to the equation of the supply and demand. The farmers net return does never get ensured and unfavorable situation is not uncommon in farmers' life. Pulpwood farmers are not any exception. However, IPAPPM takes it as a serious concern and tries to contribute to the sustainability of the model as much as possible from the limited resources it has. Moving in this direction, the company has introduced "Rythukosam Smart Card" for farmers having Casuarina clonal plantation within 100 km of IPAPPM Rajamahendravaram mill premises. This is a purely voluntary scheme. After purchase of Casuarina sapling from IPAPPM's CPC, the farmer is advised the standard package of practices for Casuarina cultivation to gain the best yield. The card will be issued to such farmers who follow the prescribedpractices in the field. This card will have details of the farmer and his plantations including GPS coordinates recording in the company database. At the same time, the cards won't cost the farmers anything but following the best cultivation practices in the field, for their own interest to get the best out of their land in terms of yield. Additionally, the card holders will be treated as priority farmers for any futuristic forestry program/scheme as and when decided by the company.
Membership General Terms & Conditions
Rythukosam Smart Card Scheme for Farmers: terms and conditions for signing of farmers.
- RYTHUKOSAM CARD SCHEME IS A PURELY VOLUNTARY SCHEME.
- It is applicable for the Casuarina Clonal Plantation within 100 KM of the IPAPPM Rajahmundry Mill.
- The smart card will be farmer specific, land specific and year specific.
- For Issue of Smart card, the following two criteria are mandatory:
- Casuarina Clonal saplings are purchased from IPAPPM CPCs.
- After purchase of sapling, farmer has followed the cultivation practices as advised by IPAPPM.
- At the time of purchase of saplings farmer will provide details like Farmer's name, quantity of saplings purchased, No. of acres to be planted (minimum spacing 2.5 m X 1 m). Khasra no. / land details with Village name.
- Company authorized person will visit the field, verify the plantation undertaken and will take GPS coordinates of the plantation through hand held equipment. Based on the findings about the spacing and other key planting aspects, the representative will recommend for the card issue to the particular farmer for that particular plantation.
- The Rythukosam CARD remains the property of IPAPPM Limited and must be returned upon request.
- Rythukosam CARDs are not transferable. The card holders will be treated as priority farmers for any futuristic forestry program/scheme as and when decided by company.
- IPAPPM Limited reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits and other features, of the Smart Card including these terms and conditions or to terminate the Rythukosam CARD program at any time. Although IPAPPM Limited will use reasonable efforts to notify members of any changes, it is the primary responsibility of the card holder or anybody to keep himself/ herself updated about any change in the terms and conditions of the smart card by regular visits to the website www.rythukosam.com or the CPC site. IPAPPM Limited will not be liable for loss or damage resulting there from.
- Only individuals can apply for Smart Card. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate. Each member may only hold one Smart Card and Rythukosam CARDs may not be held jointly.
- IPAPPM Limited is not responsible for stolen or lost Rythukosam CARDs.
- For each recommendation plantation, the Smart Card will be issued within 90 working days of the plantation verification and GPS recording by the IPAPPM representative. If the concerned farmer does not receive the card within the time frame he may contact IPAPPM CPC for further intimation.
- In case of a dispute, the decision of IPAPPM Limited shall be final and binding.
- IPAPPM Limited is not responsible for errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failures or for fraud.
- IPAPPM Limited will implement reasonable measures to ensure compliance with its obligations under Privacy laws in relation to personal information of members. Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the Smart Card Program and by IPAPPM Limited for marketing and promotion.
- Any dispute on these Smart card related matters shall be decided by a sole arbitrator, the head of farm Forestry, IPAPPM Rajahmundry and shall be governed by the provisions of Arbitration and conciliation act 1996 with place of arbitration at Rajahmundry. The award shall be binding on all parties.
All disputes are subject to the jurisdictions of courts at Rajahmundry.